Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tito Graduates




















































































































































Tito Graduates May 10th



This past weekend the family headed up to Stephenville for Tito's graduation. We had such a blessed time. It was a time to celebrate! My brother, Tito, worked at it hard and was the only one in his graduation class to earn an International Agriculture Services degree. I can't describe the pride I felt when I heard them anounce "Oscar Daniel Baeza" and saw him recieve his diploma in his cap and gown. Tito is a great little big brother to me and to see him live life to his full potential is a gift from God. I know great things are in store for him...you know when we were children Papa would often sit us down and explain to us that he expected four college degrees from his four children...and today we see the power of the spoken word...and of a spoken expectation....as of last Sunday it's three down, one to go.


Congratulations Tito...we love you! Here are some pics taken that eventful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Look at Irene in the first picture. Put a mic and writing tablet in her hand and she looks like a reporter trying to get the scoop.

Wished I could have been there...Congrats Tito!

Unknown said...

I was very sorry to miss this special day. I'm very proud of Tito! Thank you for sharing all the pics.

Bea said...

Hey stranger....You and your family look so happy! Please tell Oscar congrats and I really miss you and your sis..... Love Ya Bea