Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ace's Wedding

Cutting the cake...
Exiting with bubbles...
Ulisses blowing bubbles...
Ulisses and Chandra...
Edgar, Hector and Andrew singing their hearts out...
my love and I...
the Navarrettes...
Christina and Angel...
Chandra and Ace Keele...
Exchanging vows...
handsome groomsmen...
Ace and Chandra at their rehearsal dinner...
Hector and Amber Magallanes
Army friends...
my baby and I at the rehearsal...
my friend Amber and I...
Ulisses and his army friends...
Last weekend Ace Keele and Chandra Duke were married in Midland. Ulisses was one of the groomsmen. Ace is a great army buddy of his...in fact he was in our wedding party. Chandra told me something neat at the rehearsal dinner...she said that she had only been dating Ace two weeks when he took her as a date to our wedding...and here they were two and a half years later...getting married!

The wedding was outdoors and the weather was beautiful...it took place right at sunset. Afterwards the dinner and dance were held at the elegant Cuthbert Mansion. Everything was really beautiful.

We had a blast at the dance...hanging out with army friends and their wives or girlfriends. Ulisses and danced a lot too. It was a lot of fun.

Congratulations Ace and Chandra Keele...may God bless your marriage!


No comments: