Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a girl!!!


Yesterday, Ulisses and I had our doctor appointment and were we ever anxious and excited! The sonogram showed that we are having a baby girl!!! The doctor said everything looked great and that we have a very active little one...it was awesome to see her on the screen...she opened her little mouth, moved her arms and hands to her face....and our favorite...we were able to see her playing with her feet! It was so cute...so amazing.
Ulisses and I are excited about our little blessing...after the appointment we went to eat and then straight to Target to do a little shopping!
Thank you God for our little girl!
(the above picture was taken about two weeks ago, today I am 20 weeks)

5 comments:

Juan & Cecilia said...

I KNEW IT!! I WENT TO BED WEDNESDAY NIGHT THINKING YOU GUYS WERE HAVING A GIRL.

Anonymous said...

Remember I told you I thought it would be a girl? I'm really happy for you guys. I'll give you a call this weekend.

Gomez-Carrion said...

Oh Nadia. That is so sweet. We are very excited for you guys. Many Blessings to your family...

Valenzuela said...

Tia...you were right! I thought I was having a boy...Ulisses thought it was a girl.
Love ya'll

Bea said...

Congrats!!! Little girls are truly a blessing, you will have so much fun! :D