Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last Days of School...Permian Graduation

Excited about graduation...
with Principal Roy Garcia
one of my awesome kids...Merritt Owens, Permian Valedictorian
with friends...Kalvinetta, Alma, and Imelda
Brittain and Shelby

Jessica and Gabby
Permian mascot, Brady McCoy
Patrick and Diego

Edgar, Samantha and Jessica

Spanish award recipient, Adam Vree


with Nancy Van
with Joseph Baird...Spanish IV. student
Go Mojo!
with Mr. Mansanales and my sweet student Jose
Lauren and Kayla
Adam and Lauren
Sean and Kayla
Kelsie received the award for best Spanish Student...she's going to minor in Spanish
Eva, Tania, Alyssa, Justin, Sasha, and Gabby
Vanessa, Terry and Brittany
Malessa and Zeleima
Brittany, Jared, and Ashley
Gabriel, Aly and John
Kelsie, Maddison, and Kaitlyn
Whitney and Cassie
Merritt, Albany, Kelsie and Lauren (will minor in Spanish)
Emily graduated last year and came by to say hi...she had her baby boy a few days later.
Travis B., Ricardo, Marisa, Nora, Kameron , Alex and Travis C.
Coming to the end of another school year was a little sad for me this year. I won't be returning in the fall. I'm going to stay home with our baby girl...which is a decision Ulisses and I were in total agreement on. However, it was sad because I love teaching...and my time at Permian has been wonderful. I love my principal...coworkers...and especially the students. I'm so blessed that this year in particular was so exceptional...my kids were so smart, hardworking and just so sweet. I was really touched when the seniors selected me as one of the "teachers of the year." I wish I could give them all the "students of the year" award...they are so great.

3 comments:

Juan & Cecilia said...

Tio and I are so proud of you. You've done wonderful throughout your teaching career. Congradulations!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!

Elizabeth said...

Enjoyed looking at the pictures, I'm glad to hear your last year has been so great for you. You are blessed to have the option to stay home with your little one. Take care, love Elizabeth.