Friday, November 14, 2008

J.G.'s Visit...

... with Tio J.G.
the boys love riding in their wagon...
Martin running...
Gabriel with 'Lita...
Martin in the tunnel...
Gabriel going down the big slide...
the boys on their way to the playground...
J.G. and Gabriel
hanging out in Gail...
wearing J.G.'S school colors...
Last weekend we had a special visitor come stay the weekend...J.G.! He came down to Midland to watch his school's girl's volleyball team play in the playoffs. Mom and I met him there and really enjoyed watching them play...it was the first time I'd ever seen a game of high school volleyball...and boy was I impressed. Afterwards, we all headed to Odessa, met up with Dri and ate at Rosa's. We had a blast just reminiscing...and laughing as always...J.G. has a way of brightening one's day with his sense of humor... Saturday, G. and I visited for quite a while...had really good conversation...then we went to Midland to eat at Cheddars with Tito and Mom. Afterwards, Mom, G. and I went to Gail to visit Ferny, Sharon and the boys....we had a nice time with the boys at the playground and exploring the "old school". We then hurried back to Odessa in time to see Tech kick some butt...eat pizza and hang out. Sunday morning G. headed out back home...

J.G. thanks for visiting us!!! We really enjoyed having you...come back and stay anytime...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Prima. I had a blast!!!

Valenzuela said...

dude so did I...you are like another brother to me..
Nadia

Juan & Cecilia said...

Well, to start off with, I am so jealous. He hardly ever spends that much time with Dad and I.! But, then again, what's there to do in LORAINE.
He told us what a great time you guys had. Also, heard Lily really had a good time laughing.
Nice when Prims can get together and have a good time.

Unknown said...

Looked like a super time!