Saturday, November 1, 2008

San Antonio Vacation

Spurs fans...
at the game...

at the Alamo...
at dinner Tuesday night

the view from our hotel room...
our last night in S.A.
drinks with Tommy...
This past week was awesome! I only taught Monday and Tuesday till noon. Ulisses surprised me by accepting a getaway trip through Wyndham vacation resorts (we're Wyndham owners). We had discussed possibly making this trip...but, I wasn't sure until Ulisses told me he had done it for our anniversary...so, off to San Antonio we went! The package included three nights in a suite on the River Walk, two dinners Tuesday and Wednesday night, and sitting in a box at the opening game of the Spurs season. We arrived Tuesday night and enjoyed ourselves at dinner on the River Walk with mariachis. Afterwards we walked the Riverwalk with some of our new Wyndham owner friends. Wednesday we went to the Alamo...ate a incredible dinner at the arena...and watched the Spurs lose to the Shaq...it was a close game! We went out on the River Walk again after the game. On Thursday we laid low and relaxed... ate at the River Walk...we also called Tommy and were thrilled to get to see him and visit...he took us out for drinks at a really cool Mexican spot near our hotel.... Ulisses and I had a blast...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see yall! Love you, T

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAMN...I need to start hangin out with you guys!!! Glad you guys got to go. Are you bigger Spurs fans now? We'll need to have some Spurs game night get-togethers...

Valenzuela said...

yes I guess you could say we are! I would love to have some Spurs game night get-togethers with you and Tommy...

Nadia

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like you two had a great time!! I love vacation time :)