Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Shower, July 11th

Mom and I...
Dri and I...
Jessica, Maddy and I...
Delia, Jessica, Lupita and I...
Primas and tias...
with my Tias...
Pregnant girls...Sharon is due in December...
Andrea, Lisset and I...
with my Mom...
with Primas Jen and Sonya and Dri...
Nana, Mom, Dri and I...
Andrea, Sharon, Sonya and Xander...
loved my cake!
with friend Melissa...
My sweet family and friends gave me a baby shower in Colorado City last Saturday. Our baby, Aurora Julieta received such nice gifts...everything was so precious! I had such a great time, and was touched by the sweetness of everyone there. Lupita and Jessica, my awesome friends were there and drove a distance to be there...as did others like Jennifer and my sister-n-law Lisset and girls. I had such a wonderful time...thanks to everyone who played a role in my special day. I love yall!

1 comment:

Gomez-Carrion said...

I was more than happy to drive for the bestest friend a girl could have. I would also love to make that drive when that sweet baby makes her grand entrance into the world.