Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Shower...

Some Mojo Family My friend Alma and I...
My friend, French teacher, Sheila Norris...
My love and I...
opening baby gifts...
beautiful flowers in a pink basket...
Mojo Cake...
This past Friday, May 8th, my friends at Permian gave two other teachers and myself a baby shower. My friend Alma is expecting a baby boy in September and my other friend Cody's wife is due with their boy any day now. It was a Mojo Baby shower...and everything was so sweet and cute. Friends from my department gave me some beautiful flowers in a pink basket that we're going to use later to decorate the nursery. We also received so many other cute things...it was a very nice shower...and I was so touched by the kindness of my many school friends. I'm definitely going to miss them this next school year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, Prima.

Elizabeth said...

Very sweet