Monday, May 25, 2009

New Dog...




A couple of weeks ago Ulisses and I were driving to his sister's house when when we spotted something on the road. This cute little wienie dog was running across the road in traffic...thank God she made it to the other side. I convinced Ulisses we should turn around and we did. We picked her up and she's been living on our patio ever since. Our niece named her Chloe. She's a good little dog...hardly ever makes a sound, which to us is important after our "Lola experience". (Lola lives at grandma's house) The only thing is Ulisses and I don't agree on Chloe's life before us...I think we saved her...Ulisses thinks she was dognaped...But, she didn't have a collar and she was so shy and skittish when we first got her...I think she was abused. Anyway, she's with us now and is doing great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys!