Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day...

Javier, Ferny and I with Nana...
Mom, Tio Juan and Tio Junior with Nana...

Mom and Nana...

future golf pro..

Martin, Xander and Gabriel...

Gabriela and Xander playing golf...

Gabriela telling Gabriel to "shhh"...

Mom with Sharon, Ferny and the boys...

Mom with Mother's Day flowers from Ferny and Sharon...

wearing my new earrings...

Mother's Day was a great day...Ulisses bought me some beautiful hoop earrings. Maybe that is cheating, since I'm not technically a mother...but I think it's close enough! It was so sweet of him to get me a gift.

After church, we headed to Nana's for the day. It was fun...got to see some family and hang out. I hadn't seen Javier in a while, and it was good to visit with him. Gabriela, Xander, Gabriel and Martin got to play together some. It was so cute...can't wait to add to the bunch.

4 comments:

Juan & Cecilia said...

Once you have a child growing inside your womb, you are definitely a MOTHER!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

As always, enjoyed reading the blog and seeing the pics!

Valenzuela said...

Thanks...love ya'll.
Nadia